Terms and Policy Service Agreement
Effective Date: January 25, 2019
Services We Provide
This website provides Statutory agent, corporate filing, and incorporation services. Although some of our services are related to legal concepts and legal obligations, California Registered Agent INC is not a law firm and does not provide legal advice to others. Our forms may assist you in complying with the law, but they are standardized forms that are not adjusted to the particular needs of each customer. Nothing herein should be construed, interpreted, or should constitute legal advice or opinion. We strongly encourage you to retain an attorney to advise you on the legal options and requirements for your particular situation.
Service of Process
As your Statutory agent we will receive service of process from third-parties and other correspondence from the Secretary of State on behalf of the entity for which you’ve obtained Statutory agent services. We will forward the aforementioned documents to you via our website and email notification system. You agree to maintain accurate contact information, so that we may comply with state requirements and properly notify you.
You are responsible for reporting and paying all taxes required by federal and state law. We don’t pay your taxes and are not responsible for anything to do with the fiscal or monetary concerns of the company for which you’ve hired us to serve.
Our liability is limited. You agree our maximum liability will never exceed the total amount you paid for service under this Agreement (during the last year) or $250 whichever is greater, which can be offset with your obligation to indemnify. You agree this limitation of liability represents a reasonable allocation of risk and is the basis of the bargain you have obtained by purchasing our services.
You also affirm this Agreement does not create a fiduciary relationship between you and California Registered Agent INC. Our services are being provided as a convenience to you and not to create an agency relationship.
You further agree that California Registered Agent INC is not and will not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind. These limitations apply regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort (including negligence of any kind), and strict liability or otherwise, whether those damages are foreseeable and whether California Registered Agent INC has been advised of the possibility of those damages. Your own negligence will be considered a breach of contract.
We cannot guarantee that all our services will be error free or free from interruption; therefore, your election to use these services are at your own risk and you agree these services are offered to you for your convenience.
OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “WHERE IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY. CALIFORNIA REGISTERED AGENT INC HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY CALIFORNIA REGISTERED AGENT INC.
CALIFORNIA REGISTERED AGENT INC DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE DOCUMENTS UPLOADED TO THE WEBSITE BY EMPLOYEES OR THIRD-PARTY VENDORS. California REGISTERED AGENT INC DISCLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS, INJURY, CLAIMS, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE.
You understand the information used to deliver these services is strictly based upon information given or provided by you and any error is the result of your failure to provide accurate information. By agreeing to use our services you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless California Registered Agent INC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, representatives, sublicensees, successors, and assigns. This applies to any claim, action, demand, lawsuit, or other proceeding, where California Registered Agent INC (or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates or representatives, sublicensees, successors, and assigns) is a party (whether specifically named or threatened with inclusion) to an action when it acted in its role of Statutory agent, incorporator (in any form), corporate filing agent, or any other agency role by providing services under this Agreement. You agree to pay California Registered Agent INC for its legal costs and fees that arises from its defense and inclusion to your litigation.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and California Registered Agent INC and governs your use of the service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Arizona Statutory Agent INC (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of this Agreement).
We reserve the right to amend this Agreement. In the event of material changes to the Agreement, we will notify you, by email, or by other reasonable means of these changes prior to their enactment. Continued use of the service by you after reasonable notice will be considered acceptance of any new terms.
- It pertains to this website and this website only. Other third-party websites probably have a different policy.
- Using this website is consent that you have read, agree, and consent to this policy. If you don’t agree to this policy 1) don’t enter any personal information, and 2) don’t use this website.
- We may update this policy at any time. If we fundamentally change the way user personal information will be treated, all users who have an account with this website will be notified by the email we have on file. You are responsible for ensuring your current contact information is up-to-date.
- We do not trade, sell, or otherwise transfer personally identifiable information with outside parties, unless required to do so by law. Your information will not be shared or used for promotional or marketing purposes with any party, trusted or otherwise.
- You may alter the personal information we have on file in your online account.
- We’ve implemented and continually maintain security measures to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the personal and non-personal information under our control. Where and when appropriate, we utilize encryption technology, user authentication systems – such as passwords and personal identification numbers – and other assorted control mechanisms such as firewalls to limit access to data and systems on this website.
- We don’t actively or knowingly collect any personal information of minors under the age of 13. If we learn we’ve collected such information, we’ll delete it immediately. If you’re under the age of 13, please leave our site, don’t come back until you’re older and under no circumstances should you enter personally identifiable information or try to purchase something on our website.
- This website only collects Personal Information that is necessary to fulfill the services we offer and that you agree to provide to us through our website. If we collect payment information, it’s to secure payment in order to fulfill the services you order.
- Personal information we collect is done so we can respond to you and provide customer service. We don’t sell your information to third parties.
If you elect to purchase our services, you will be asked to provide to us Personal Information—information that identifies you (the user/visitor) personally. This data will never be collected by clandestine, nefarious means or other third party’s (except as identified below). The website will ask for your Personal Information directly in a manner that requires you to enter that information on your own accord.
Info We Collect Includes:
a) Contact information (name, phone number, mailing address, email address);
b) Business data (name of your business entity, and entity’s trademark, principal address, mailing address, incorporator name and address, Statutory agent name and Statutory office address, as well as other pertinent business information);
c) Login and password to this website.
d) Social security numbers, we only collect this number if we are obtaining an EIN for your business. Once the EIN has been received from the IRS we delete your social security number from our system, which may take up to fifteen (15) days.
Why We Collect Traffic Data
This sit e tracks user traffic data, such as: how many people visit this website, the page’s users visit on this website, how long users stay on a certain page, the domain name of the website users are coming/being sent from.
We Use Personal Information We Collect Only To:
- Fulfill any purpose for which you provide the information
- Present the website and its contents to you
- Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us
- Provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices
- Fulfill our obligations and enforce our rights within and arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- Notify you about changes to this website or any products or services we offer or provide
- Allow you to participate in interactive features
The following are a list of our few extra fees if needed:
|Returned check fee:||$36.00|
|Insufficient check funds:||$36.00|
|Late payment fee:||$36.00|
|Research:||$80.00 per hour|
* If you’re someone that gets served every day, we can use this pricing.
Usually around 15 services a year would be the cut off for “excessive”.
|$25.00 each piece|
|ANY REFUND / you change your mind fee:||$20.00|
|Resignation of agent fee:||$45.00|
* You dispute a charge on your credit card when you forget you hired us as your registered agent.
If client cancels service with California Registered Agent INC client agrees to fill out the proper paperwork to dissolve its entity, withdraw from the state, or change its registered agent on its own, for no cancellation fee, or hire California Registered Agent INC to file the paperwork for you for ($150.00 for dissolution plus state fees, $30.00 for change of registered agent plus state fees).
If client is completely unresponsive, California Registered Agent INC will file a resignation of agent after your bill is 70 days overdue. You will be charged the State filing fees for the resignation if there are any, our $45.00 resignation of agent fee, 1-2 $15.00 late fees, the prorated monthly registered agent fee rate for the time period we are still acting as agent for you, and the bill will be turned over to a collection company with their additional legally collectable collection fees.
This is not some goofy way to try to get a cancellation fee, and it is not our objective to hit a customer with an exit fee. If you don’t change your information with the state, we keep getting all your junk mail and are still on record to get your official mail because we still will have a legal responsibility to do our job as your registered agent. Basically, we have to do the job, without getting paid. If you’re canceling service with us, that’s ok, we would just like to not have to keep doing work without getting paid to do it.